Q: What is Certified Translation?

A: Certified Translation is the abbreviation of National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.

Certified Translation is the only translation certification body in Australia. Only translation by NAATI certified translators has legal effect.

Any non-English documents must be translated and signed off by a certified translator before they can be used in Australia. The translated documents do not need to be certified by a Justice of the Peace (JP).

Q: Are documents notarised in China recognized in Australia?

A: Documents notarised in China are not recognised in Australia by themselves. The notarised Documents must be translated by a certified translator before they are accepted in Australia.

Please choose a qualified translation agency to save time and money.

Q: Can I drive in Australia with my Chinese driver’s licence?

A: Chinese driver’s licence needs to be translated by a certified translator so that the holder can drive in Australia holding the original and translation of the driver’s licence.

Scroll to Top